Katy Plumbing Services Since 1987, fast, reliable and guaranteed service. We are a full service plumbing company serving both residential and commercial customers.
As a family-owned and operated business with a wealth of experience you can be assured your job will be handled by skilled professionals striving to achieve your complete satisfaction. We offer professional plumbing solutions at affordable prices.
YB Katy Plumbing Services.
The owner built his business on hard work and long hours which has made our reputation what it is today. From a one truck drain cleaning company in 1987 to a 5 truck plumbing, tunneling and drain corporation today, we have become one of the dominant plumbing companies in the city. We hope to have many years of continued success.
Our Katy Plumbing Services all include.
- Fully Licensed and Insured.
- Trained, Uniformed Technicians.
- Radio dispatched trucks.
- Up Front Pricing.
- All work is warranted.
- Fully stocked trucks so most work can be completed in one visit.
- Drug free workplace.
- Saturday is a regular workday.
We offer a wide range of Katy Plumbing Services. Our technicians are trained to provide expert advice to complete all your plumbing needs. There’s a long list of things that can go wrong in any home, we’ve seen just about everything and know how to fix it all. Here are some of the Katy Plumbing Services we offer.
- All Katy Plumbing Services. – if it’s broke we can fix it. Broken / damaged water lines, faucet leaks, commode repairs, garbage disposals, low water pressure, etc.
- Plumbing Installations – we can provide and install any plumbing fixture.
- Water Heaters – Expert evaluation of whether to repair or replace, tank or tankless, whichever it is we can do it.
- Drain Cleaning – There’s no drain that we can’t get open. Kitchen sinks, bathtubs, main sewer lines, washing machine, dryer vents. we can do it all.
- Video Camera Pipe Inspections.
- experts can video your sewer line. We provide you with a copy of the video, and a detailed estimate to make any necessary repairs.
- Water Line Re-routes – Want to replace those old pipes, have a broken water line in the slab, want to move a fixture, no problem we can re-route it.
- Gas – Smell gas and think you may have a leak? Want to add or remove a gas appliance? Also did you know that if your gas has been turned off for 6 months or more, you will be required to have a gas inspection by a licensed technician? We have licensed gas technicians waiting for your call.